Get the VNA Advantage
- We take added measures to continually enhance your patient experience
- We aim to exceed data from national surveys and benchmarks
- Our achievements are your assurance of excellent care
VNA Move Update
There is a great deal of work happening on the new building and the move. Here is an overview of the activity since our last update:
- Floor Plans: VNA leadership shared the draft floor plans for 650 Airborne Parkway with the office staff. These plans were developed by a space planner based on the feedback obtained from office-based staff on workflow. Over the next several weeks, we will continue rolling out the plans to our clinical staff in order to obtain their feedback.
- Construction: Site preparation is ongoing. Crews have erected a fence and have been busy preparing the site for the foundation which is expected to begin being poured in early December.
- Planning: A master project plan is being finalized, along with the component plans (ex. IT, construction, move readiness, etc.)
- Technology layout for cabling is being finalized. Audio visual and security equipment needs are being identified.
- Fixtures and finishes such as ceiling tiles and lighting are being selected.
- Exploring options for Market Café concept in employee lounge to upgrade food selections
- Clean-Up: The Medical Records team is currently about 50% through the 86,000 records that are housed there. The library has been cleaned out.
- Staff Ideas and Suggestions: We are compiling all of the suggestions and will share with you the feasibility and status of these as the planning process unfolds.
What’s Next (December)?
- “Furniture Fair” to look at furniture options including desks and chairs the week of December 10th (please be on the lookout for further details.)
- More Office Clean-Up Days.
- New building footers and foundation to be poured followed by structural steel/columns and beams.
Our commitment to you is to make sure that we keep our employees updated and involved throughout the move process. Please continue to share your thoughts and suggestions for our new building with Lynn Callea at email@example.com.