Get the VNA Advantage
- We take added measures to continually enhance your patient experience
- We aim to exceed data from national surveys and benchmarks
- Our achievements are your assurance of excellent care
Holiday Message from Judy Baumgartner
It’s hard to believe that 2018 is nearly over. As I reflect on the year, we have so much to be proud of at the VNA, I’d like to take the time to highlight a few key successes:
- Further improvement in reducing re-admissions – the rate of our improvement in 2018 translates to an additional 375 patients avoiding a hospital stay because of the care and support from the VNA team.
- Home Care Elite Top 5% – we continue to be a national leader!
- Pharmacy patient satisfaction – we continue as a national leader!
- Developed and launched the VNA Oncology Navigation program for Great Lakes Oncology.
- Invested in new offices for our Allegany and GLOW branches.
- Set a plan for the future by selecting and planning for our new Erie County office.
Our patients are truly grateful for all that our team does for them – 98% of our patients would recommend the VNA to a friend or family member!
My sincere thank you for the commitment you demonstrate to our patients and to each other, every day.
I wish you and your families all a wonderful holiday season and I look forward to 2019!