Get the VNA Advantage
- We take added measures to continually enhance your patient experience
- We aim to exceed data from national surveys and benchmarks
- Our achievements are your assurance of excellent care
Congratulations to Power 200 Women Winners at Kaleida Health
|Released: 8/16/2021 6:00:00 AM|
Congratulations to the individuals from Kaleida Health who were selected as part of this year's Power 200 Women by Buffalo Business First.
- Judy Baumgartner - president, Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital and DeGraff Medical Park
- Lisa Greisler - president, Visiting Nursing Association of WNY
- Allegra Jaros - president, Oishei Children's Hospital
- Mary LaRowe - president, Brooks-TLC Hospital System; interim president and CEO, Upper Allegheny Health System
- Alyson Spaulding - general cousel, Kaleida Health
Compiled annually, the list comes from the opinions and observations of the reporters and editors of Buffalo Business First and celebrates the most powerful and accomplished women in Western New York, whose talent and influence fuel economic, social and cultural growth.