Get the VNA Advantage
- We take added measures to continually enhance your patient experience
- We aim to exceed data from national surveys and benchmarks
- Our achievements are your assurance of excellent care
MOA to Rescind PTO or Work While on PTO
|Released: 9/16/2021 6:00:00 AM|
The VNA and CWA have agreed to extend the two-part limited duration memorandum of agreement (MOA) titled “Voluntary Rescind of Approved PTO” (attached).
This MOA applies to all staff effective 9/19/2021-12/31/2021. Both parts of the agreement are based solely on agency need as determined by management.
- The first part of the MOA allows for the ability of staff to voluntarily rescind PTO based on agency needs for patient coverage
- The second part of the MOA allows for staff to work while on PTO based on agency needs for patient coverage
Please note: Sign-up sheets related to each part of the MOA are posted for both types of staffing: one to rescind PTO and the other to be available to work while on PTO. They will be posted in the same area where additional hours are posted. You can also email your manager if you are unable to make it into the office. We will notify you of your request to rescind/work.
Please feel free to speak with your manager if you have any questions.
Thank you for all you do for our patients!