Get the VNA Advantage
- We take added measures to continually enhance your patient experience
- We aim to exceed data from national surveys and benchmarks
- Our achievements are your assurance of excellent care
Update Your Personal Info in Lawson to Receive Emergency Notifications
One Call Now is an automated text message notification system which we will be rolling out to all Visiting Nursing Association employees in the near future. In preparation for launch, please check that your personal information on file is up to date.
To ensure that VNA/Kaleida Health can reach you by telephone about severe weather, utility outages, critical incidents or other emergencies, make sure your primary contact number is correct on KaleidaScope.
1. Starting from the KaleidaScope homepage, on the left menu, select Lawson Portal / Emp. Self Service.
2. On the next screen sign in with your Network ID@kaleidahealth.org.
3. Select Home Address / Phone and update your information as needed. (Be sure to click the Update button before exiting the screen.)
Please note: Updating your contact number through Lawson will NOT update it in the People section of KaleidaScope, and your cell phone number will not be publicized in the People section.