VNA of WNY - Erie County
2100 Wehrle Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221
- (716) 630-8624
- (716) 630-8768 Fax
- Map & Directions
Services: Lifeline Personal Response System
The VNA is proud to offer peace of mind to seniors and other community members with America's most trusted medical alert service -- Lifeline. Help is just the press of a button away -- it is that easy.
The VNA can help you enjoy the benefits of Lifeline
- Enables people to live with greater independence and dignity in the their own homes.
- Helps family caregivers to balance the needs of their loved ones with the demands of their own busy lives.
- Fast response to calls night or day
- Trained Lifeline Response Associate answers the call, accesses the client's profile, and assesses the situation
- After assessing the situation, associate will contact a neighbor, family member, or emergency services based on specific needs
Easy to use
- Personal help button can be worn as a pendant or wristband
- Home service representative installs equipment and guides client on how to use the service
- No installation fee or long term contract
- Monthly fee remains the same, as long as you use the service
- We offer our GoSafe System for active lifestyles
- Provide services at home and on-the-go
- Up to six advanced location technologies that help find you in an emergency
- Available in a lightweight waterproof button that enables direct two-way communication with response center
- Includes our Auto Alert feature for fall detection
Prescription Medication Dispensing Service
- Helps manage your medications by reminding you when and how to take them
- Alerts your caregiver if doses are missed
- Improved medication adherence could potentially lessen your chance of falling or hospitalization
Guidance from the VNA
If you have any questions, would like to talk about your particular needs, or are ready to begin service, we welcome your call at 1-800-242-1306 x4540. Please Mention Program Code NY025. Or visit www.offer.lifelinesys.com/vnawny.