Get the VNA Advantage
- We take added measures to continually enhance the experience for your patients
- We aim to exceed data from national surveys and benchmarks
- Our achievements are your assurance of the excellent care you demand for your patients
Quality of Care
You can be confident in the highest quality of care for your patients from the VNA. Our approach to quality and the patient experience is unyielding. We are committed to be the best in the industry in returning people to the fullest, most functional lives they are capable of after our care.
The Mark of a Leader
- In 2019, the VNA was named, “Home Care Elite Top 500” by Ability Network. This places the VNA of WNY in the top 5% of nearly 10,000 home health agencies in the country. This is the twelfth year that the VNA has been recognized for their outstanding performance.
- The VNA is ranked among the top home health care agencies in the nation, according to data from Press Ganey and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). The VNA consistently scores above the national benchmark in process of care measures and outcomes. To see our latest results please visit the Medicare Home Health Compare website. The VNA has the highest quality of care and patient experience second to none.
- The VNA has been a leader in the effort to maximize the patient experience in the home health industry.
- We spend a great deal of time and resources measuring, analyzing, and acting upon satisfaction data, which we garner from an extensive survey process
- Everything we do is driven by our commitment to delivering the most positive patient experience
Ratings At or Above the National and NYS Benchmarks
- All agencies across the country were rated by their patients in five key categories: Communication with Providers and Patients, Care Issues, Care of Patients, and the overall rating areas of Rate the Agency 9 or 10 and Willingness to Recommend the Agency to Family and Friends.
- The VNA earned ratings at or above the national and NYS benchmarks in all five categories.
To see our latest results, please visit the Medicare Home Health Compare website.