The Ralph C. Wilson Jr. Adult Day Services @ Amherst Center for Senior Services
370 John James Audubon Parkway
Amherst, NY 14228
Services: Adult Day Services
The constant demands of caring for a chronically ill or impaired loved one can be overwhelming. The Ralph C. Wilson Jr. Adult Day Services give families a break and offer added support.
Our services are designed to meet the needs of adults 18 and over, with two locations in Erie and Niagara counties. Clients can attend as many or as few days per week as they would like between Monday and Friday, for as many hours each day as they prefer. A wide variety of services and activities help individuals maintain their independence and promote feelings of self-worth.
- Continental breakfast, hot lunch served restaurant-style and an exceptional snack menu
- Assistance with all levels of personal care
- Exercise for all levels of ability
- Health monitoring
- Inter-generational programs
- Music and entertainment
- Supervised cooking and gardening
- Crafts, cards and games
- Pet therapy
Added Support for the Family
- Information and referral service
- Liaison with the participant’s physician
- Caregiver support and education
- Monthly support group meetings
Get the VNA Advantage
- Clients may be eligible to receive funding from the Niagara County Office for the Aging, Erie County Department of Senior Services, NYS Office of the Aging or the Veterans Administration.
- Additional financial assistance is available for those who qualify.
- Medicaid recipients will also qualify for coverage through their chosen MLTCP provider.