The Ralph C. Wilson Jr. Adult Day Services @ North Tonawanda
3780 Commerce Court
North Tonawanda, NY 14120
- (716) 243-7888
- 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Monday - Friday
- Map & Directions
Services: Adult Day Services
The constant demands of caring for a chronically ill or impaired loved one can be overwhelming. The Ralph C. Wilson Jr. Adult Day Services give families a break and offer added support.
Our services are designed to meet the needs of adults 18 and over. Clients can attend as many or as few days per week as they would like between Monday and Friday, for as many hours each day as they prefer. A wide variety of services and activities help individuals maintain their independence and promote feelings of self-worth.
- Continental breakfast, hot lunch served restaurant-style and an exceptional snack menu
- Assistance with all levels of personal care
- Exercise for all levels of ability
- Health monitoring
- Inter-generational programs
- Memory care
- Music and entertainment
- Supervised cooking and gardening
- Crafts, cards and games
- Pet therapy
Added Support for the Family
- Information and referral service
- Liaison with the participantís physician
- Caregiver support and education
- Monthly support group meetings
Get the VNA Advantage
- Clients may be eligible to receive funding from the Niagara County Office for the Aging, Erie County Department of Senior Services or NYS Office of the Aging.
- Additional financial assistance is available for those who qualify.
- Medicaid recipients will also qualify for coverage through their chosen MLTCP provider.