Get the VNA Advantage
- We take added measures to continually enhance your patient experience
- We aim to exceed data from national surveys and benchmarks
- Our achievements are your assurance of excellent care
Patient Experience & Quality of Care
You can be confident in the highest quality of care from the VNA. Our approach to quality and your patient experience is unyielding. We are committed to be the best in the industry in returning people to the fullest, most functional lives they are capable of after our care.
Setting the Standard for Quality Home Care
- On July 25, 2022, DNV Healthcare - an independent expert in quality assurance and risk management that provides accreditation for organizations in many different industries - certified the Visiting Nursing Association of Western New York in Quality Management System (QMS) standard ISO 9001:2015.
- That makes VNA of WNY the first home care organization ever to be independently ISO 9001 certified.
- ISO 9001 is a standard that helps staff create clear and consistent processes of patient care, and ensure that progress is constantly being made toward specific quality objectives.
- The survey process included a review of our Quality Management System by DNV Healthcare surveyors, interviews with employees and leadership, reviewing our work processes and inspection of our physical environment, including the pharmacy and warehouse.
- We will continue to have annual surveys by DNV Healthcare as part of our ongoing commitment to meeting, and exceeding, ISO QMS standards.
The Mark of a Leader
- In 2019, the VNA was awarded Home Care Elite Top 500 status by Ability Network. This award places us in the top 5% of the nation.
- The VNA is ranked among the top home health care agencies in the nation, according to data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). The VNA consistently scores above the national benchmark in process of care measures and outcomes. To see our latest results please visit the Medicare Home Health Compare website. The VNA has the highest quality of care and patient experience second to none.
- The VNA has been a leader in the effort to maximize the patient experience in the home health industry.
- Everything we do is driven by our commitment to delivering the most positive patient experience.
Ratings At or Above the National and NYS Benchmarks
- All agencies across the country are rated by their patients in five key categories: Communication with Providers and Patients, Care Issues, Care of Patients, and the overall rating areas of Rate the Agency 9 or 10 and Willingness to Recommend the Agency to Family and Friends.
- The VNA earned ratings at or above the national and NYS benchmarks in all five categories.
To see our latest results, please visit the Medicare Home Health Compare website.